The ISM 4.0 Saddle
The ISM PN4.0 is the newest offering in the Performance Narrow category of saddles. Similar in design to the award-winning ISM PN3.0, we increased the sit bone contact points 5 mm to accommodate a range of pelvic/body positions. Rider response told us some cyclists wanted a 125 mm saddle to allow for more relaxed pelvis tilt related to road and gravel cycling.
Like the other PN saddles, the PN4.0 offerings superb thigh and hamstring clearance. This allows for more rider body movement around the seat and is great for diving into fast corners.
Like all ISM saddles, the PN4.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- 5 mm wider than the PN3.0 to accommodate a greater range of sit bone width
- Tapered-edge mold design for incredible comfort
- Auto-racing inspired air vent chassis
Commonly Used For
- Gravel/Road bikes
- Triathlon bikes
- Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Narrow
- Length: 255 mm
- Width: 125 mm
- Padding: 30-Series Foam
- Rails: Proprietary Stainless Steel Alloy
- Colors: Black