The ISM PS2.0 Saddle
The ISM PS2.0 is a perfect MTB/race bike saddle. This bike saddle is mostly used in race, MTB and in triathlon.
Every ISM Seat is different from all the other bike seats from other brands. It is different in many aspects like:
- ISM seats are bike seats where you really sit on. The ISM racebikesaddles are flat, most of the other saddles are convex. Beceause this bike saddle is flatter is the place where your sacrum is on the saddle really comfortable.
- The upperside off the bike saddle is cm lower than then other bike saddles.
- The racebike saddle has some extra because this seat is in fact noseless, but the saddle has to follow the rules of the UCI and the US.
ISM PS2.0, perfect seat for the real globetrotters
The ISM PS2.0 is now a bestseller in the sport world. Why? Because this bike saddle gives you all the comfort you were ever looking for and because this seat came through many test as the best bike saddle in the sports world. No problems with pressure on places where you rather have the most comfort to sit comfortable. This is the favorite of many triathletes to globetrotters and from racefanatics to the MTB riders. This is an ergonomically bike saddle and it is a perfect bike saddle for your bike!
Why pick the ISM PS2.0:
Length: 240 mm
Wide: 135 mm
Padding: Foam and gel
UCI Compliant: Yes
Adjustable: 100 mm
Choose now for:
- Your health
- A better position on your bike
- ISM PS2.0!
ISM seats are bike seats with a hole or notch. Enough to relieve the weak parts of your body and seat enough to support your body for a safe ride. The ISM seats are so called noseless seats, the weaker parts of your body are not getting in contact with the seat, a relieve for both ladies and gentlemen!
The ISM PS2.0 is suitable for sportive city bike, hybrid bike, trekking and triathlon.
- Bike seat for lychen sclerose
- Prostate seat
- Seat for AMS( 800) prothese
- Seat for vulva problems
Take your time to adjust this seat!
Because you are going to be seated on only your seatbones the right adjustment is slightly difficult to find then with a traditional bikeseat. Read the instruction that comes with the ISM seat end watch the vids about adjustment.
When you have found the right position you will never want to change your bike saddle ever again!